Sponsor CCYSA today!
As a volunteer, non-profit organization, CCYSA is looking for businesses and individuals to partner with to continue to promote, teach, and facilitate recreational and competitive youth soccer in our community.
Your sponsorship could be used to help reduce the player registration cost by purchasing needed equipment, maintaining the fields, providing scholarships or planning for future growth and amenities.
Download our Sponsor Information and Application today!
Contact CCYSA President Dave Bordwell at 745-0572 with any questions.
The Cortland County Youth Soccer Association (CCYSA) is a non-profit organization led by a dedicated Board of Directors, committed Managers, enthusiastic Town Organizers and other volunteers that provide consistent and quality programs throughout the year.
Current positions open are listed below. Please contact CCYSA President Dave Bordwell for more information.
1. Apparel Manager - involves collecting information, ordering and distributing player, coach and referee apparel.
1. Marketing & Fundraising Committee - developing materials and promoting CCYSA programs
2. Equipment & Field Maintenance Committee - ordering, maintaining and managing equipment & fields
3. Summer Soccer Committee - planning, registering, preparing and running the outdoor, recreational program
4. Indoor Soccer Committee - planning, registering, preparing and running the indoor, recreational program
| , Vacant Position - ask how you can help!|
Director of Referees
Director of Competitive Travel Teams
Director of Indoor Recreational Programs
Director of Summer Recreational Programs
Director of Registration
Vice President, Director of Communications
(Interim) Director of Fields and Equipment